|Home||» Products||» Opthalmic Solutions||» Schirmer Tear Test Strips|
Schirmer Tear Test Strips
In global market place, we are renowned as one of the leading manufacturers and exporters of an excellent stock of Schirmer Tear Test Strips. These strips are wisely made of supreme quality filter paper procured from reputed vendors of market. The Schirmer Tear Test (STT) is indicated for measuring the rate of tear production while evaluating conjunctivitis.We are offering these Schirmer Tear Test Strips to clients at highly competitive prices.
- Designed with a calibrated scale for precise reading
- Easy to read
- Durable quality
Schirmer Tear Test Strips:These strips are individually wrapped and are gauged so they can be easily read. The Schirmer test is based upon mechanical reflex stimulation of the tear production and is actually a test of reflex tear production when performed without anesthesia. Place a dry Schirmer strip over the middle to lateral 1/3 of the lower eyelid. The patient is then instructed to look forward and blink normally. The strip is removed after 5 minutes and amount of wetting is recorded in millimeters.
Supplied:Box of 100 strips in invidiusal pouck pack.
EACH BOX CONTAINS 100 STERILE STRIPS
- Used to measure the Tear secretion rate
- Medical grade cellulose fiber substrate
- Clearly marked, graduated, scale
- Blue Band in TestBlu strips to easily view & record the readings
- Individually packed strips in easy-peel, transparent, heat sealed pouches
- Each strip EO Sterilized, for patient safety
OPHTECHNICS UNLIMITED All Rights Reserved.